Austin Immigration Attorney

For help with
immigration law

Contact Us

Law Office of William Jang, PLLC
314 E Highland Mall Blvd #406
AustinTX  78752
(512) 323-2333

How May I Obtain Permanent Residency Status?

In the United States, permanent residency status allows a person to live and seek employment in this country.  Legal residents are issued United States Permanent Resident Cards, often colloquially called green cards.  These cards may be obtained in a number of ways, including:

  • The immigration and residency of a close family member
  • Employment through an American company
  • Immigration through investment
  • Immigration through the Diversity Lottery program, administered annually by the Department of State
  • Immigration as a refugee

If you believe you qualify for permanent residency status, the Austin immigration attorneys of the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC may be able to help.  Please contact us today by calling 512-323-2333.

home  |  about  |  services  |  fees  |  articles  |  testimonials  |  faqs  |  blog  |  contact  |  sitemap  |  Log in
Law Office of William Jang, PLLC | One Highland Center | 314 E Highland Mall Blvd #406 | Austin, TX 78752 | (512) 323-2333 |
© 2010 Law Office of William Jang, PLLC