William Jang, Attorney Profile
Bar Admissions: 1996 – Texas
Office Opened: January 11, 1999
|1996 -||Doctor of Jurisprudence (Law) Southern Methodist University|
|1993 -||University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Arts in Government|
- E-2 Information, Korean American Association of Austin Publication
- Section 245(i), Korean American Association of Austin Publication
- H-1b Information, Korean American Association of Austin Publication
- Auto Accident Information, Korean American Association of Austin Publication
- September 11, Korean American Association of Austin Publication
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Texas Chapter
- Texas Asian Chamber of Commerce
- Korean American Association of Greater Austin
- Member of the Board of Directors from 2010
- Member of the Election Committee, 2009 elections and 2011 elections
- The National Unification Advisory Council (from 2009 to 2011)
- Korean American Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Board of Directors from 2012
- City of Austin – Kwangmyong City Sister City Program (from 2010)
- The Lord’s Church of Austin (Presbyterian Church)
- Sunday School Teacher and Director of Middle School (from 2009 to 2012)
Statement from William Jang
Our mission is to provide our clients with prompt, courteous, and quality service. I’ve been an attorney for more than ten years. Our firm has focused in immigration law for more than seven years. Our firm handles most matters that relate to Immigration Law. We will assist clients with Naturalization/Citizenship applications, Employment Based and Family Based Permanent Residence (green card) petitions and Temporary Visas/Status petitions including petitions for H, L, F, K, E, and R visa/status.
We are very skilled and experienced in working with many matters relating to Immigration Law, achieving a high level of success for clients. A vast majority of my firm’s clients’ applications and petitions are approved, on time, without any complications. But on the rare occasions when complications exists, our firm is equipped to handle them.
When I am not at work, I enjoy socializing with my family and friends. I like to spend my free time with my lovely wife and our twin boys, Chris and Alex. Alex loves to play sports, and Chris loves to read books, so I get to spend time coaching the boys’ peewee football team and reading books to them. My family attends the Lord’s Church (a Korean Presbyterian Church), where I also teach Sunday school.
The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC currently employs four legal assistants. Our well trained and qualified legal assistants are fluent in English, Spanish and/or Korean.
Our main office is located centrally in Austin, Texas in a five story building called One Highland Center. Our address is 314 E.
Highland Mall Blvd. #406, Austin, Texas 78752. Our phone number is 512-323-2333.
Terms of Usage
The information provided in this web site is of a general nature and may not apply to any particular set of facts or circumstances. The information may or may not reflect the most current legal developments. It is for general informational purposes only and is not be construed as legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you have specific questions or need legal representation, or legal advice, please contact the Law Office of William Jang, PLLC at (512)
The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC does not guarantee that the information on this web site is correct or complete. The Law Office of William Jang, PLLC expressly disclaims all liability with respect to any actions taken based on the contents of this web site.
Please be advised that electronic communications such as e-mail, may not be secure and therefore you should not send us confidential or sensitive information through e-mail. Such e-mail communication will not be treated as privileged or confidential.